BSE Electronic is focused on the future. Our common future: our clients and us. From strategic analysis, we identified the key success factors for a bright future:
- Excellence creates value for our customers, at or beyond their expectations.
- Innovation is the guarantor of our common success in a rapidly changing technological environment.
- Reactivity is one of the major criteria for choosing a partner in a global economy where change is permanently installed.
- Agility is a must to answer new challenges
The ambition BSE Electronic is strongly linked to our clients ‘ambition. We reflected this philosophy in our tagline: “Building Success Together“.
For several years, BSE Electronic has invested heavily in its production and R & D organization and processes. The recent investment in a fully automated production line, supported by the existing shareholders of the company allied to the French FSI, is part of the Strategic Plan of the company; CAP 2020.
CAP 2020, the strategic plan, is built on 4 pilars:
- Pilar #1: our Clients
- Pilar #2: Research & Development capabilities
- Pilar #3: Sourcing & Purchasing
- Pilar #4: Manufacturing quality
CAP 2020 will develop over the coming years to support the company growth: growth based on the trust relationship we build with our customers and partners.
Pascal Burdillat, Manufacturing
Sébastien Pandolfo, Quality
Sylvie Viricel, Marketing & Sales
Marc Balussaud, CEO
Vincent Prost, Finances
Louis Convert, Research & Development
Pascale Cottin, Human Resources
Louis Vieu, Purchasing
David Jacquemard, Projects